MW(Q)-5A Reactive Power Meter provides power (Watt or Active Power or Re-active Power or Power Factor), high-precision measurement, display and remote communication capabilities.
Additional purchase: 1 group of relay outputs, 1 analog output, an RS485 communication output (the Modbus RTU Mode) interface, so that can be installed in power management, remote input and output, alarm and variety of remote communication control the use of needs.
120mm (D) is ideal for assembling in panels with limited penetration depth.
- Summary of specifications
- Selection information
- Related Products
● Measuring 1P2W, 1P3W, 3P3W, 3P4W Unbalanced systems of Power Parameters (W、Var、VA、PF.)
● 1 relay output for Hi / Lo / Hi Hold / Lo Hold / OFF modes, and with start delay, hysteresis, energized time delay, de-energized time delay functions
● Analogue output and RS 485 communication are available in options
● Standard panel cutouts: 1/8 DIN 96 x 48 mm
● Meet CE requirements
Version: 1.1 / Update: 2018.05.01
Version: 1.0 / Update: 2013.01.09